You can limit how many hides/pelts you're able to attach at the same time. Use MCM to change the limit. Useful for Upgradable Hides and ARX. Compatible with everything.
HIDE ATTACHMENT LIMITER (MCM Compatible)
What is this mod?
- This mod limits the number of hides you can attach onto your "belt" (attachment slots) at once.
- You can change the limit using the Mod Configuration Menu (MCM).
Why use this mod?
- Because it's strange that your character can jog around with 5 large hides draped over himself like some kind of trapper on his way to the fur market. Completely unrealistic, RUINS MUH IMMERSION!
- But seriously, it's meant to be used with mods that buff hides/pelts like "ARX" or "Upgradable Hides". It also works without any of those mods, if you want to limit your options and become more immersed.
- The hides/pelts in ARX or Upgradable Hides are very useful as attachments.
- This Hide Attachment Limiter prevents you from cheesing the new "hide/pelt meta" :]
- With this mod the default limit is 1 hide/pelt attached at once, but you can raise it back to 5 like in vanilla by using MCM.
No hard requirements, but the latest version of MCM is highly recommended for convenience if you don't have it already - link here
How to install this mod?
- If you're using Mod Organizer:
- Use the "Install Mod" button in Mod Organizer and point it to the "Hide_Attachment_Limiter.zip"
- After you install, restart Mod Organizer and this mod will be at the bottom of your load order. Activate it and place it anywhere in your load order.
- If you're not using Mod Organizer just move the gamedata folder from the "Hide_Attachment_Limiter.zip" into your Anomaly folder.
How to use:
- Default hide/pelt limit is 1. If you want to change the limit go into your Mod Configuration Menu (MCM) -> Go to the "Hide Attachment Limiter" tab. Use the slider.
- If you don't use MCM for some reason, you can still change the limit by editing the "hide_slot_control_mcm.script" file found in the gamedata/scripts folder.
- Just change the "local max_hides = 1" on line 8 to another value.
Should be compatible with everything.
- Maid's "Upgradable Hides" (part of EFP 3.0) is recommended because it gives you a reason to use hides beyond early-game.
- Not sure when Maid will make Upgradable Hides public but I'll post a link when it's released.
- Jurkonov's "ARX - Artefact & Anomalies Restoration eXperiment" is also highly recommended for non-EFP pelt enthusiasts and people who like nice artefact features - link here
- Arti's "Outfit Attachment Overhaul" for cool new attachments and immersive functionality of existing attachments - link here
Arti for his work on Outfit Attachment Overhaul
RavenAscendant for his work on Mod Configuration menu
Reserved for changelogs
The image fits perfectly XD
LOL i dont even use hides or pelts btw i like your PREVIEW made me laugh Loly 10/10
Wait.... you can attach animal hides to your belt?
Ох уж эти рудименты из Misery...
This comment is currently awaiting admin approval, join now to view.