A bit of a hardcore feature (but with MCM) that will drain your movement speed over time if you love to run all the time.
IMPORTANT: If you updating to 0.6 from previous version, "minimum fatigue value" in MCM became "maximum value" (for better understanding due to display function), so change 0.25 to 0.75 before loading or change in game and then save+load, else it will never go above 25%, sorry ;]
Movement speed drain depends on how you travel around. If you walk it shouldn't drain noticeable amount, if you run it drains more and even more if you sprint, but jumping eats the most.
TLDR some more features:
- Bonus to movement speed if fatigue at 0% (drops to normal value 1.0 at 10%);
- Reduce fatigue at campfire or while sleeping;
- Total weight can reduce or increase fatigue gain rate (0.4 to 2.0);
- Penalties/bonuses from consumables;
- Display fatigue value by holding "H" (change letter in script for something else, so I won't need to add more files and patches for options).
Addon uses Mod Configuration Menu, so you can set it up however you want. If you don't have MCM then get it > > > HERE < < < .
Does not need compatibility patches but if it asks you to overwrite speed.script - do it, file isn't changed, just there for anyone who don't use arti's addons ;]
- Movement speed adjustments. Lesser movement speed penalties at lower values. Small bonus: Fatigue at 0% gives +15% movement speed to running and +20% to sprinting. Drops slowly to normal 1.0 values when fatigue reaches 10%.
- Weight factor. Just a multiplier based on difference between max weight and current weight. Min: 0.4; Max: 2.0 (overweight can make it go up to 3.0).
- Chilling at campfire now reduce fatigue. (Thanks Maid for idea)
- Ability to check fatigue with hotkey (Default: "H") and MCM option to set how long you need to hold it. (Change keybind in script, so I don't need to make 50 patches for every addon that adds their own to options.)
- Debug Mode as mcm option... don't know, just in case.
- Added penalties/bonus from consumable items.
Thanks to artifax for speed.script + cozy campfires and Arszi cause it's based on arszi_psy xd
and special thanks to whoever instantly rated it 1/10. I know I shouldn't make game harder. Instead, I should focus on guns without recoil and artefacts with *10 stats, me so sorri.