This add-on allows you to explore the zone more safely, with more powerful weapons and almost all you need to survive. You can sprint faster, jump more higher and you will become more hard to kill. If this seems too much, you can remove the file "actor.ltx" from gamedta/configs/creatures. You must note that with the current patch 1.4.10 is possible to experience enough crashes of the game (with or without these modifications), so you must create many saves to have from where to start playing again if is the case. This add-on is not compatible with any other major modifications and yes, is mandatory to start a new game. Also my time is very limited and unfortunately I cannot offer any support.
The changes included are:
- Nano Hud for COC.
- Blue dots for dead bodies shown on minimap.
- Absolute Nature for CoC to improve the general aspect.
- Modified textures for all the crosshairs to be more visible at low light.
- Reduced spawn in "Trucks cemetery" to avoid crashes when you try to access this level.
- English voices for CoC, for almost everything and anywhere was possible.
- The actor is a bit faster, more powerful and can jump a little higher.
- Nimble can sell directly the most powerful weapons, ammunition and other. You no need anymore to place an order and wait.
- Loki, the freedom leader from Jupiter is a trader now, he buy everything and sell the same stuff as Nimble.
- The weapons sold by Nimble and Loki are the most powerful and some are truly deadly ones.
- Reduced recoil for all automatic weapons and slightly increased the power.
- All the suits and weapons are more resistant to wear, so they degrades much harder.
- All types of ammo are little more powerful to compensate a bit the higher endurance of the actor.
- All mechanics can upgrade everything without any toolkit and at lower prices.
- The traders buys everything, including mutant parts, to a little big prices and sells a bit cheaper.
- You can find at dead bodies more artefacts, ammo and other stuff. A easy way to make more money.
And more other small changes, more or less important. Anyway, to many for this list.