This is a useful patch that was made for my Call of Chernobyl: Battle Royale mod. Feel free to use it.
EDIT (07/04/2022): This addon is no longer being worked on as I am pursuing other S.T.A.L.K.E.R. projects and mods for other games, though elements of this mod may be used in any future projects that I work on.
This is just a patch for a mod that I had published a while ago. Anyone who is interested in using the mod that is compatible with this patch can look to this link to download it: Moddb.com
- This mod allows outfits and toolkits to be looted from killed NPC characters. The drop rate for this game's toolkits have been increased to allow players to repair their weapons and armor by themselves; this is useful as all of the game's traders and technicians are hostile by default when using the mod that this addon was made for (see the link above to access it).
- The spawn rate for exoskeletons has been increased; some NPC characters may spawn with one of these in their inventory, though this is quite rare.
In order to make the creation of this patch possible, I had to tweak and merge a couple of other addons that I have used in the past. I take no credit for making these, but I definitely do recommend checking these out:
- Dan's Rare and Random Loot [1.4.22]: Moddb.com
- Rare Item Drops [CoC 1.4]: Moddb.com
- Loot Transitions [CoC 1.5 R6]: Moddb.com
This patch can also be used with the patch that can be downloaded via the following link:
- Call of Chernobyl: Battle Royale (Starter Weapons Patch) - (AO3 Only): Moddb.com
1. Extract the .zip file for this mod. After that, copy the gamedata folder and use it to overwrite your current gamedata folder. Remember to back your files up!
2. Remember to have fun with it! Please tell me about your experiences with this mod.
WORDS OF WISDOM:
"Fight or die well..." - RussianSniper117, 2018.
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.
Its like a Multiplayer CoC?