EFT Inspired ReShade preset with a few extra edits and optional files.
A Tarkov inspired preset + weather files made with screenshots in mind, but configured in a way that won't detriment normal gameplay. Bundled with optional grass and ground texture edits.
UPDATE: This mod uses it's own weather files and is incompatible with Michiko's Weather Revamp (don't need to use Reshade when using her mod anyway) or any other mod that changes weathers.
(you don't need to install reshade beforehand, all the reshade files are included in this download, just drag and drop in your bin folder.)
For the people saying interiors are too dark, play around with the "r2_sun_lumscale_amb" command and increase it's value to raise interior brightness. You can also raise the values of "r2_sun_lumscale" and "r2_sun_lumscale_hemi" to control outside brightness.
If you're using Enhanced Shaders make sure you have the latest version and type these commands in:
r__color_grading 0.0, 0.0, 0.0
Or use the non-pbr version for the original look.
A few things to note:
- This isn't meant to be a realistic preset by any means, it's stylized with a specific look in mind, if you want a more natural and realistic mod go check out the excellent Michiko's Weather Revamp and send them some love!
- Basic Light Settings and lumscale settings were altered in-game, read the readme bundled in the download for instruction on how to tweak the values and the intended setting.
- This is a rather intensive preset (About 10 FPS hit), you can turn off heavier effects such as SSDO and Ambient Light/Bloom for extra frames (adjust game brightness accordingly instead).
- I recommend adjusting your weather settings and duration in-game according to your preferences as the visuals will greatly vary on current weather type and time, most screenshots were taken using Sunny Clear 1 weather during morning/afternoon hours, which you might not see a lot of as we tend to get mostly partly and cloudy weathers, you can go through all weathers using debug mode to get a feel for them and set what you want (don't forget to hit Play on the weather menu to resume your weather cycle after you're done).
- Drop the ReShade files from this download into your Anomaly/bin Folder.
- After that you may open the ReShade interface in-game using Home key and select the desired preset, as well as tweak settings and make sure performance mode is ticked like this.
- I've included some screenshot specific effects such as SSR, FocalDOF and DLAA; Turn them off for normal gameplay otherwise the menus and inventory will look weird, Depth haze will also blur your menus!
As for the weather and optional textures simply use your mod manager of choice (i'm using JSGME and it looks like this: this) or merge the gamedata folders in yours.
Lastly, feel free to tweak the values in the preset and in-game to your liking and share it with the community, i'm sure someone could improve it in many ways so go ahead and experiment!
- Added mipmaps for the grass textures and reworked them a bit, slightly lower quality but should get rid of the pesky flickering in the distance and improve performance. (If you prefer the old one with no mipmaps you can get those here );
- Changed ground textures slightly;
- Minor brightness increase to dark weathers including rain to make it more visible;
- DepthHaze is now disabled by default, you can enable it on the ReShade menu;
- Tweaked Basic Light Settings and lumscale settings, saturation slightly decreased (turn it back up in-game if you prefer).
- Updated optional user.ltx
- Added commands for use with Enhanced Shaders.
Fixed crash caused by leftover files from SCO stereo thunder addon
Credits to Mireles for SSDO and Bloom setting values from Piknik.
Mich, brainscorcher and CrommCruac for Absolute Nature Redux.
Doodlezoid for some of the grass textures used as base for the optional edit.
SilkySmooth for the DepthHaze shader idea.
Special thanks to Queen Kat and LVtuner for testing and support!
And thanks to Meatchunk for helping with alpha fix on mipmaps