Adjusts zoom levels to fit fields of view 75, 83, and 90 for all the weapon packs, as the default values are set for an FOV of 55.
Call of Misery version/Версия для«Call of Misery»
This addon will likely be deprecated for newer versions due to the implementation of a new zoom system in Call of Chernobyl as of version 1.5b r5. It will continue to remain for Call of Misery.
Это дополнение, вероятно, станет устаревшим для более новых версий из-за добавления новой системы увеличения в «Call of Chernobyl» по состоянию на версию 1.5b r5. Оно будет оставаться для «Call of Misery».
In the mod archive are two folders for each weapon pack: more realistic zoom levels and scaled to FOV.
More realistic zoom levels, which is currently only available for Arsenal Overhaul and its Call of Misery port, aims for the following:
- Adjusting the inconsistencies of weapons in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.’s—and to that extent, the Call of Chernobyl weapon packs’—optical magnification, so that optics keep their zoom levels between different weapons
- Using magnification values of the real life optics they are based on—for example, holographic sights and Kobras won't magnify at all, the AC11090 magnifies by 2×, and the 1P29 and PSO-1 both magnify by 4×
Scaled to FOV simply scales the default values to higher FOV values. The zoom levels are lower but keep the same ratio as the old zoom levels.
Instead of more realistic zoom levels, STCoP has an option for no zoom on iron sights at all. It is unlikely to recieve an update due to the oncoming release of Chernobyl Weapon Pack.
The hud_fov console command can be used to change the distance of the viewmodel, thus avoiding gaps in the weapon model.
0.6 — 2017-08-20
- Added adjusted zoom for 1.5 vanilla weapons
- Removed Arsenal Overhaul for Call of Misery, there is a separate adjusted zoom addon for Call of Misery
0.5.1 — 2017-02-24
- Added option for more realistic zoom levels for Original Weapon Renewal
0.5.0 — 2017-02-21
- Added more realistic zoom levels for Arsenal Overhaul and its Call of Misery variant, replacing the no zoom on iron sights at all option
0.4.0 — 2017-02-17
- Added variants for Original Weapon Renewal and STCoP - there are now two options, scaled to FOV and no iron sight zoom at all, thanks to Appuruu
0.3.0 — 2017-02-16
- Added Original Weapon Renewal and STCoP versions, thanks to Appuruu
0.2.0 — 2017-02-09
- Added 83 and 90 FOV versions, not intended for Call of Misery Arsenal Overhaul
0.1.0 — 2017-02-04
- Added Call of Misery Arsenal Overhaul version