This is a bugfix release ("gary 2.8") which resolves the following issues:
- Desync of alert / sneaking state
- "Radiation suit equipment bug"
- vaultgui no longer depends on VC++12 runtime
- Overall improvements and bugfixes
- Item lists (scripting)
- Kick script function
- host parameter (vaultserver.ini)
- Command line argument overwrites (vaultserver)
- DOOR and TERM types in scripting records header
- Deletion of static in-game objects
- Proper support of moving items between cells via scripts
Please update your version. Previous releases will no longer be able to use the master server.
Note: This release does no longer support Fallout: New Vegas. See the previous news post.
If you are getting world loading errors (or loading screen freezes), please check this thread: Vaultmp.com