Some new updates including new weapons, maps and more.
Posted by Crystalline-Games on Nov 28th, 2012
Been some time since the last update so here are a few that should be mentioned.
- Many new weapons have been added.
- Weapons sounds have been heavily modified.
- HUD has been reshaped and reacts different now.
Check the images below.
-I ve been working hard on a map to be fun,well optimized and ready to implement multiplayer.
So i ve chose an indoor map.(has a bit of outdoor too).
It has a dynamic lighting system which automatically places lamps and spots right near the player giving the illusion of a generous number of lights.
---See some screenshots bellow.---
- I have recently worked on a new zombie. It is rigged and has a few animations(2 death and 1 walk animation)
Check the video.
- Our 'studio' name has changed from Trinoctis Games to Crystalline (games).
- For the best performance we have chose to disable realtime shadows and replace them with pre-calculated shadows a.k.a baked shadows.
Thanks for reading.