I've finally put together another video. This one is showcasing a lot of the changes I made, but mostly the motorcycle, molotov cocktails, and gasoline.
You may have noticed graphical errors in the back of the video, don't worry. I'm in the process of overhauling the graphics engine. The game runs fine on my computer(s), but when I try to test it out on my friend's less powerful computer it lags. If I rebuild the graphics engine smarter, I should be able to reach my targets.
I have also made progress in what I feel is one of the most important areas. I've made the first real strides from turning the lan-multiplayer part of II into an online extravaganza. I figured out network optimization by turning a constant flood of information into a slow trickle. It seems to be working, and I'm ready for my first online test.