'if you go down in the woods' is the first part of a trilogy that will see you struggle through realistic environments on your quest to save your family. After a short camping trip,you try to make it home to your wife and son,as you try to figure out what is going on.Battle your way through the forest,punch,stamp and shoot your way through to reach your goal.
Posted by dannyricks on Mar 19th, 2013
I have put together all the snippets of code and ideas that I have had and come up with a completed,although not finished, game. It was nice to play it from start to finish,and it is clear that there is a lot to do.
Achievements this week:
- a completed game you can play to the end.
- sorted out a method to save/continue
- put in place different difficulty levels,easy,normal and hard
- prepared a short trailer-watch below.
This is a trailer for my game,the music is recorded by 'Channel 9' any thought or comments would be gratefully received:
Things to do this week:
- smoothing out the background
- I will be preparing a little download for evaluation purposes,if you are interested look back next week.