Ljubljana, Slovenia, November 15, 2012 - Slovenia based independent game development studio Dawn of Play announces the release of Dream of Pixels - a beautiful falling blocks puzzle game, in reverse - available now as a universal app for the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch at a special 66% off launch price to celebrate the release.
Dream of Pixels is a beautiful falling blocks puzzle game - in reverse!
4.5 stars - "If only I could look up and touch a tetromino-filled sky... Until then, I thankfully have Dream of Pixels."
-- John Polson, toucharcade.com
"Just watching the trailer I can feel years of pent-up stacking tension slipping away. So lovely."
-- Mike Fahey, kotaku.com
"Wow, that is indeed a brilliant game design!"
-- Jason Rohrer
iTunes link: Itunes.apple.com
A brilliant twist on the old classic - unpack tetromino blocks instead of the usual packing.
Tap on the mesmerizing grid to unpack tetrominos and watch them spin, rotate and fall.
Clear the lines from the beautiful cloudy grid fast enough - or it's dream over.
* ENJOY the beautiful ever-changing visuals!
* UNPACK lines in this brilliant twist on the falling blocks classic!
* PLAY 5 modes: Classic, Puzzle, Pro, Nightmare and Shattered Dream!
* RELAX in Zen Puzzle mode - slow down and think about it!
* LISTEN to the amazing music, matching the visual experience perfectly!
* CHALLENGE your friends via the new Game Center challenges!
* SHARE animated screenshots on Twitter and Facebook!
* Classic - the original endless unpacking game
* Puzzle - more than 50 puzzles, no descending grid, no time limits, just thinking
* Pro - Classic, but starting at level 9 - faster with more points per line
* Nightmare - starts with floating blocks, clear them all up as quick as you can to win
* Shattered Dream - Classic with randomly placed holes in the grid