Isotx announced the release of open beta version of CrosuS, a mod delivery platform. Lighter than Vapour, hotter than ModToaster, CrosuS is here to change the way we all download, manage, and play games and mods. CrosuS currently supports a wide selection of games, including Half Life, Half Life 2, Counterstrike: Source, C&C Generals: Zero Hour, Battlefield 2, Doom 3, Quake I, Quake 3 Arena, Quake 4, Unreal Tournament, standalone games and many more. During this open beta, we hope you will not only give it a try, but also provide feedback to help us make it even better.
CrosuS combines the best features from Modtoaster and Vapour to provide:
- a download and install center for your games, mods and maps
- reviews and link to information on the latest mods and maps
- a meeting place for players and modder to exchange ideas or chat
- a centralized place to keep informed regarding the supported games, mods and tournaments
- an easy way to import current mods/maps from ModToaster