Zombie Slayer Released
The mod is to the point of completion after over two years of work. Through this time, the mod has been through many changes. Many of the better changes have been done from people who have helped out with the mod. I would like to thank the following people:
- 6th Venom for helping with the button interface at the last second and Neurological for helping convince me that the interface was seriously hosed
- Mystic Realmz for creating the soundtrack
- Gazz (former lead designer of Classic Doom for Doom 3) for doing level design work in his spare time
- David Kosta for creating the excellent 2D art work you see in the loading screens
- deadite4 for supporting the mod with miscellaneous tasks
- all the voice actors for understanding the script and getting a feel for the characters by themselves instead of taking the script literally
- the mod/gaming community for their valuable input on the demo
To install, extract the zip to your Doom 3 directory. Go into the slayer directory (it should be under Doom3\slayer\), and run slayer.bat if you have a standard 4:3 screen or run one of the widescreen .bat files if you have a widescreen display.
Thank you for playing Zombie Slayer, and I look forward to reading your comments.