UVLoD v1.40 - Uber Quests and World Event enabled for LoD v1.13d in Single/Multi Player -

Forum Thread
UVLoD 2.0 current status & D2SE support announced (Games : Diablo II: Lord of Destruction : Mods : UVLoD : Forum : Feedback : UVLoD 2.0 current status & D2SE support announced) Locked
Thread Options
Mar 17 2017 Anchor

Posting current status 3/17/17 for 2.0.

Testing an polishing some changes. Just finished setup and testing with D2SE, and its working with 1.13c installs.

Looks like it's still at least a couple weeks out for 2.0 release since I need to add changes to the installer to accommodate for D2SE installs.
:)

Mar 20 2017 Anchor

Wonderful news, I'm itching to play more D2, but I'll wait for this update so I don't get burned out quick.

Mar 23 2017 Anchor

Had to change my loader detection routine for D2SE, because of problems with the way it was detecting it. After re-coding this I tested UVLoD with v1.13d installed in the root and D2SE running under v1.13c.

Now I can start 2 different versions of the game 1.13d UVLoD normal, and D2SE running UVLoD under 1.13c at the same time, from a single install of UVLoD.dll.
I doubt anyone will need to do that, but I think its a good enough test.

Anyway if someone decides to use another loader besides Game.exe UVLoD.dll will automatically default to patch for v1.13c.

Edit:

Project Code 100% complete. Almost finished with extended testing. Fixed a few bugs along the way. Everything is working well, no major issues. Still need to update installer for D2SE support.

Edit2:

Extended testing finished, now I have time to finish this release. Soon well have a non official version available for testing.
ETA soon.

Edited by: devurandom96

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.