UVLoD v1.40 - Uber Quests and World Event enabled for LoD v1.13d in Single/Multi Player -

Forum Thread
AutoGoldPickup in v1.38 (Games : Diablo II: Lord of Destruction : Mods : UVLoD : Forum : Feedback : AutoGoldPickup in v1.38) Locked
Thread Options
Aug 1 2016 Anchor

As I'm playing finding more and more bugs. I have it enabled in the .ini and I have Nopickup disabled but it's at least missing most piles. I used the patch version that came with the mod 1.14B.

Just got my cube. It's not transmuting anything or it doesn't recognize the expanded slots. Do I need to place items in the original squares? Where do they start? The center? One of the corners?

It there any way to add a stack size to the tooltips? I'm having trouble telling how many potions I have. I don't think rejuvenation potions are even stacking. That or they stack infinitely but that's not reflected in their price change at vendors.

I tried changing patches to a vanilla version but even if I move all the items into the original slots I get an inventory glitch and the character won't load. I figured out a work around by making a mule and transferring my cube.

Edited by: Ironclad17

Aug 23 2016 Anchor

At this time the mod only works with LoD patch V 1.13D, not 1.14B so yes, its not going to work right on that patch version.

Sorry not sure how I missed this post it didn't show up for some reason as new in the forum..

Edited by: devurandom96

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.