The mod you are trying to view has ceased development and consequently been archived. If you are a member of this mod, can demonstrate that it is being actively developed and will be able to keep this profile up to date with the latest news, images, videos and downloads, please contact us with all details and we will consider its re-activation.

Turning the ancient world into the Tolkien books of Middle Earth. The mod will feature completely new campaign (if CA releases map editing tools), overhauled diplomacy, army movement re-balancing, new research trees, all new units, heroes, new factions, news events of around the Middle Earth world and much more!

Forum Thread
Stay with Rome 2 or go to Attila? (Games : Total War: Rome II : Mods : Total War: Middle Earth : Forum : General Discussion : Stay with Rome 2 or go to Attila?) Locked
Thread Options
Sep 27 2014 Anchor

What do you think we should do,

pros
-features that will benefit factions
-family tree

cons
-having to transfer the current work onto attila
-prolonging our progress

Sep 27 2014 Anchor

stay with rome

Sep 29 2014 Anchor

pleas stay with rome

Sep 29 2014 Anchor

Would it be possible to do both, given the engine similarities could you not stay with Rome and then port to Attila? Ether way I suppose I would vote Rome on the pure basis of this mod looking awesome and wanting to play it sooner rather than later.

Oct 3 2014 Anchor

Stay with Rome

Oct 3 2014 Anchor

pandamayhem wrote: Would it be possible to do both, given the engine similarities could you not stay with Rome and then port to Attila? Ether way I suppose I would vote Rome on the pure basis of this mod looking awesome and wanting to play it sooner rather than later.

This is something we have had the same thoughts on,

In the end I think this what we are going to do.

Feb 21 2015 Anchor

DictatorOfRome, go to Attila. Family tree and new weapons that are present in Attila, can be used for a more detailed transfer the atmosphere of Middle-earth. In addition, the guys from CA can indulge us with a new map editor :)

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.