An incremental update to v2 containing new features and bugfixes. Compatible with v2 and v2 Incremental Update 1.
- asw_fast_reload_under_marine_height_scale adjusts the fast reload bar's height. It defaults to the same as asw_fast_reload_under_marine_scale.
- asw_player_names now remembers its value between sessions.
- Fixed the M42 Vindicator grenade going in the wrong direction in first person. Thanks to YOJIMBO and Kablaaa for discovering this bug.
- Fixed asw_tilegen_instance transforming names incorrectly.
- Fixed a crash near the end of reduction_-_mission_2 (tested with Reduction version 3.6).
- Fixed the medic and ammo warnings (asw_medic_under_marine andasw_magazine_under_marine) showing up at the start of the mission.
- Fixed the client shadow manager choosing the wrong env_projectedtexture when more than two were in a map, or more than one in first person. Most noticeable on Landing Bay right before the room with welded doors.
- Fixed the damage indicator not displaying in first person view.