Bringing the long dormant star fighter combat series back into action, Star Fox: Event Horizon will let players control their favorite characters and fighter craft from the Star Fox series.
The seventh demo of Star Fox: Event Horizon, adding the remaining environments into the game.
- Open "oalinst.exe" to install Open AL. This is required for sound to function.
- Open "installstarfoxeh_part1.exe" to install the first part of the game.
- Open "installstarfoxeh_part2.exe" to install the second part of the game.
Play the Game:
- Upon starting up Event Horizon for the first time, you will be prompted with a menu. It will automatically search for your Event Horizon install if it does not detect it.
- In the "Audio/Joystick" tab, be sure to set your Preferred Playback Device to "Generic Software" in order for sound effects and music to play.
- Be sure to disable the options in the "Speech" tab if they are enabled, otherwise the engine will attempt to play horribly simulated voiceovers.
- It is highly recommended but not necessary to increase the screen resolution in "Video Tab."
- When you are ready, press Run.
- Click "Continue" at the main menu to begin the Training Level.
- All the Freeplay missions can be found in the "Tech Room > Mission Simulator" menu.
Changes since last version:
- Added remaning Test Level Environments: Aparoid Homeworld Core, Jackal's Spire, Mangesis Dune, Thosa and Kew Orbit, Sargasso Hideout, Cornerian Resort Island, Zoness Toxin Refinery, Zoness Sludge Sea, Macbeth Volcano, Katina Mushroom Forests, Sector Alpha, Sector Beta, Papetoon Outback, Grippia Secret Base, Aquas Deep Caverns, Solar Astropolis, and Aparoid Hatchery.
- 27 playable characters and 36 playable fighter craft.
- A three part Training Level, narrated by James McCloud (voiced by Callum Janes).
- 6 Freeplay Levels.
- 11 Demo Campaign Levels.
- 47 "Test Levels."