soProject (S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Online Project) - a modification for the game S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat. Mod adds a multiplayer game scripting support, including ALife simulator. Returns artificial intelligence, monsters and stalkers will take part in online battles killing both players and enemy creatures.
Beta testing of soProject 1.0.0 is completed and version 1.0.0 is now available for download, with source code (on Code Google).
Posted by Alex009 on Apr 29th, 2012
Beta testing of soProject 1.0.0 is completed and version 1.0.0 is now available for download, with source code. Repeat the major changes during the beta test:
- Recovered binder objects
- Fixed bug with moving specator's camera outside the map
- Fixed player's configuration so that the monsters can attack at a distance closer
- Fixed crash when loading a singleplayer location on a dedicated server
- Fixed a crash when the server is turned off
- Fixed crash when changing modes of play through a vote
- Fixed a crash in the 'Capture The Artifact'
- Players are loaded profile and specificity mp_actor
- Fixed a crash after a reconnect client
- Fixed crash at contact to stalkers
- Fixed crash at contact to the zombie
- Are returned mp skins of players
- Fixed crash at spawn the character of the server on team modes
- Disappearance of corpses
- Stalkers attack player
- Fixed not constant crash at connection to the server
- Fixed crash of the server after recreation
- Fixed critical bug
- Crash the server when get damage from players