The core aim of the Soulvizier mod is to provide a more challenging and diverse Titan Quest experience. Instead of focusing on a single aspect the mod expands on just about everything in the game: Discover a plethora of new items, fight hundreds of unique mini bosses, encounter rare bosses, forge new equipment and much more. Soulvizier is built upon Munderbunny's highly popular Underlord mod and it includes all his mastery reworks and additional content.
Amgoz is a very nice man. He also has a weird sister. In his whole life he just wanted to be a super hero, but that is something not easy to accomplish. We played burnout earlier and he was really good, i suck at burnout. But i like Payday 2, and i also like PeKing Duck, so does he, so that is a good thing.
The mod has many satyrs so that's a plus.
Mod works perfectly and it makes the game a lot more challenging without overpowering it too much either :D i love it!
too bad not too many people know of this mod though, so far i've only met about 6 people playing it (at least in the lower levels) but spread the word by changing your game names to soul vizier 0 80 guys :D
What so good about this mod?
1. improve run speed!
2. improve monster variety.more champion, heroes and bosses!
3. loot drop improved but still balance!
4. soul!this thing is gorgeous!
5. skill artifact!
6. new changes on masteries!spirit with 4 different summon!oh i LOVE lazy playthrough! just let my minion do the dirty stuff and i only busy with loots and level up! nyah nyah!
7. new loots!not sure which but some I think never found in vanilla.
try it for 20 minutes and drop it!