The mod you are trying to view has ceased development and consequently been archived. If you are a member of this mod, can demonstrate that it is being actively developed and will be able to keep this profile up to date with the latest news, images, videos and downloads, please contact us with all details and we will consider its re-activation.
SkaarjOps is a mod for Unreal Torunament where you assume the role of a Skaarj commanding his own squad. Shocked by recent events, you are sent on Na Pali to investigate as to how a single terran managed to cripple an entire colony. This mission, however, becomes an adventure unlike any other...
- Three individual episodes
- Improved weapons and weapons effects
- A variety of missions and environments
- Several wars and huge battles
- New music performed by Frieza
- New, unseen equipment and weapons designed for mass extermination
- New and improved compact HUD
- A rather *unique* coop
- Mission-specific weapons and inventory
- A squad of six Skaarj that are all specialized in their fields
- In-between missions maps (intermissions), which revive you, re-equip you with ammunition, and brief you on your next task
- A Use/Grab object key
- An invulnerability shield
- Some weapons have a Third Fire mode, which can unleash a deadly attack at the expense of most of your ammo
- Being subjected to all sorts of tests to “improve” your DNA
- The Dispersion Pistol no longer requires upgrades.
- Much, much more
Note: Due to a lack of manpower, and a lack of mappers, SkaarjOps has officially been cancelled. The source code and textures will be released on Christmas day. Thank you.
After doing some LAN testing with the upgraded weapons last night, I'm proud to say there's only a few small bugs, mainly with the ASMD and Minigun. The new bullet system doesn't *seem* too lagy, but I'll probably just add trace-hit support for netplay.
The team behind SkaarjOps would like to welcome two new members! Goldpenguin, who joined us as a mapper and Misty who joined SkaarjOps as a Sound FX guy...
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.