Sikkmod is a visual enhancement mod for Prey designed to update the game to a more modern level.
Version 1.1 of Sikkmod Lite for Prey. Sikkmod is a general enhancement mod for Prey designed to update the game to a more modern level visually, allow some customizations gameplay wise.
Change log from the readme...
- Fixed some texture bugs where the shadow mesh was not being set to "nodraw" in situations
where it should
- Fixed performance problem when a post process effect that uses a cropped buffer was on and
a camera render view surface was in view.
- Updated and improved HDR implementation
- Added HDR dynamic lens flare effect
- Added color grading through the use of a lut. Much faster and more versatile than using math
- Added a variable to control the max DDA value. This can be used to increase (or decrease)
the max dynamic difficulty.
- Added localized radial blur effect from explosions
- New ice shader when freezing enemies
- New membrane shader
- All new interaction shaders using linear-space lighting, normalized Blinn-Phong
- New skin shader
- minor tweak to the shuttle's missle damage
- miscellaneous tweaks and improvements to most shaders
- made the sikkmod options menu more pretty.
- Initial Release that included some stuff...