This Is A Texture Pack Changing SCPS (Some B3ds Changed), MTF (textures and b3d), Guards, It Also Includes Funny Things... And other things, i will write the others things later im too lazy rn, you feel me?

Forum Thread
V0.08 News (Games : SCP : Mods : SCP - Containment Breach: MTF Mod : Forum : Idk : V0.08 News) Locked
Thread Options
Feb 27 2021 Anchor

Hello everybody! This forum will be about the coming soon V0.08 So basically V0.08 features elevator music (radio music from portal...) new menu music, credits music, new 173 model/b3d, more stuff in the credits, more retextures, more new audio, transparent hands. We are going to try and make V0.08 A BIG version of the MTF Mod. I don't know why I named it that, because we replaced MTF with delta team for some reason, we just thought of something creative okay? Anyway, I will update the forums about V0.08.V008screenshot

Edited by: ScoobertRoobert

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.