Zombies are the newest threat in Rainbow Six: Raven Shield! Based on the popular Zombies mode from Call of Duty, the team has created a multiplayer and singleplayer mod for Raven Shield which is based on survival against waves of zombies. Each wave gets faster and more difficult!
The newest version of the Zombies mod has been released. You can get the multiplayer, singleplayer, and source code versions on our Downloads page once ModDB authorizes them.
R6: Zombies single player mod - version 1.2
R6: Zombies multiplayer mod - version 1.2
R6: Zombies source code - version 1.2
What's in the update?
- respawning in multiplayer added at end of each wave
- newcomers to the server can now join the game in progress
- non-dedicated servers are now supported
- new map Snowstorm
- new map Nacht Der Untoten
- added 20% speed boost powerup
- zombies no longer have "Nazi" theme but are based on R6 characters
- shotguns now do double damage to regular zombies
- shotguns are now far more effective against juggernauts
- LMGs and snipers are now always a 1HKO headshot
- LMGs and snipers now do 1.5x damage to regular zombies
- LMGs and snipers now deplete a juggernaut zombie's extra health twice as fast
- barrier maps without proper powerups now replenish ammo automatically after 7 rounds
- ammo respawned every 7 rounds, not 8
- juggernauts and high-level zombies now have more health
- added extra health to players before wounding and dying
- zombies now take down player health incrementally, with shaking and sound
- increased the rate of zombies spawning powerups from 1 in 30 to 1 in 24
- zombies can now break down doors if players hide behind them
- changed max ammo powerup to refill all players
- pistols get unlimited ammo
- bug fixed where dead players would still attract zombies
- bug fixed where the round would never end
- bug fixed where a zombie dead at a barrier prevented other zombies from climbing
- juggernauts now bleed properly when you hit them
- zombies no longer spawn powerups if they die behind a barrier
- bug fixed where a zombie would sometimes spawn in mid air
- zombies can now attempt to crouch if stuck under something
- bug fixed where zombies would get stuck on Nacht Der Untoten
For the 3rd year running the time has come to kick off Mod Appreciation Week 2017 and talk about our favorite mods. To thank those from our community who participate in spreading the love and awareness, we have partnered up with some friends of Mod DB and have a bunch of Steam keys to giveaway:
Nothing is more motivating than knowing something you've built is being enjoyed by others. So this week if there is a mod you love on Mod DB (or anywhere else), make the effort to shout out to them, mention and link their mod in a tweet, blog, forum or facebook post with the hashtag #modlove2017
After you have linked to a mod in a tweet, blog, forum or facebook post, let us know by leaving a comment with a link to your post. At the end of the week we shall be picking a few members at random who followed these rules, and will send them a key from one of the above games.
Your comment action was successful. When a comment is deleted all replies to the comment will be removed as well. Because you are an admin, you can click the \"view deleted\" link above to view deleted comments in-case you wish to undelete them in the future. If this was a mistake, click the link again to reverse the change.