It's Christmas Eve and Dinky is pissed. After returning home from his last adventure, Dinky discovers that his family have (once again) been kidnapped by the forces of evil. A mysterious trail of toys, tinsel, and wrapping paper leads into the night. Enraged and with nothing to lose, Dinky heads out to save his family from a grizzly (yet seasonal) demise... Coming Christmas 2007!
Dinky, the bauble bustin' Polar Bear, is back to give Santa and his minions an arctic ass-kicking in this Christmas themed TC for Max Payne!
Posted by Maddieman on Jan 8th, 2008
Fashionably late, Payneful Productions present Polar Paradise - A Psychotic Action Parody for Max (freakin') Payne!
Set in the chilling backdrop of the North Pole, you play the role of Dinky, a polar bear who returns to his home on Christmas Eve to find his family have been kidnapped by Santa and forced to work in his evil Toy Factory. Enraged and with nothing to lose, Dinky heads out seeking vengeance!
- Festive Christmas parody!
- Wacky new enemies – with new animations and OTT™ voice acting!
- 2 Large, colourful new levels filled with icy foes and an epic boss battle!
- Festive themed
toysweapons, including: – Snowballs! Mince-pie guns! Jingle Ball cannon! And the dreaded Christmas Turkey launcher!
- NEW ‘FPS view’ mode lets you switch to first person for precision aiming!
- Bear Fu – Stranded on a desert iceberg for 4 years, Dinky taught himself martial arts – Northern Bear style.
- Polabunga – Crazy Snowboarding bonus level included for your entertainment – can you beat Maddieman’s time? We think not!
- Backwards compatible-ish... During a botched up Christmas Eve delivery, Santa’s elves are causing trouble in New York – only Dinky can stop them!
- A cracker-full of bad Christmas jokes and puns!
If you haven't played Dinky's first adventure 'Polar Payne', the download link is here: