Minor Factions Revenge is a mod for Empire Total War all Italian, rather than mod might seem like an expansion pack for the original game. The Game of Empire, by itself, is limited, as we already know, with the guidance of a great nation such as Spain, England, Austria etc. etc.., but there are also other small nations that if well managed could even subdue or destroy the greatest, say a real challenge to take on.
New Update 26/07/2013.
Posted by it@n on Jul 17th, 2013
Before installing the new update advice to uninstall the old version.
- New Factions:
Mysore, Punjab, Chechenya-Dagestan, Georgia, Hannover. (15/08/2013)
- New ship: (08/08/2013)
Netherland: Vrijheid, Delft.
Spain: Salvador Del Mundo.
England: HMS Royal George, HMS Swallow.
Pirates: Jackdaw, The William, Whydah Gally, Ranger.
- The uninstallation is correct, it leaves no residue file. (26/07/2013)
- Added 2 new LoadScreen. (26/07/2013)
- Introduced the night battles. (26/07/2013)
- New textures for the army of Prussia, Austria, Poland-Lithuania, Russia. (26/07/2013)
- More realistic textures for weapons and drums. (26/07/2013)
- BAI improved. (26/07/2013)
- Fixed bug lovely little. (08/08/2013)
- Improvement for the balance of the various games. (08/08/2013)
- Unlocked the faction of Pirates.
- Regiments larger, from 160 to 240 units.
- Sounds of muskets and other effects improved.
- Range for the units fighting at a distance expanded.
- New textures for the Galleons.
- Many bugs fixed.
- Gameplay further improved, more challenging battles, the enemy keeps getting better the front line. (26/07/2013)
- Graphics for battle scenarios slightly improved.
- New units:
Pirates: Sailors free, General Marine, Bloodthirsty Pirates, Filibusters, Smugglers, Brethren of the Coast, Raiders, Eastern Mercenaries, Pirates of the Code, Blackbeard, Pirates Sparrow.