Loren is a mod for Oblivion which adds a whole new world called "Loren".
Loren version 0.9 Release(Download)
Yep the version 0.9 is ready for download!I hope you enjoy it.Please make sure you read the readme inside the rar file.
But for those who are lazy and they won't(like myself sometimes :p),here are some of the things that you should be aware of.
-->Oblivion(With the latest SI patch)
-->Latest version of OBSE
-->Elys-Universal Silent Voice
To go to Loren go to Anvil's port and search for a Redguard named Captain Willy.He has a wooden leg so you won't have trouble finding him.Talk to him
and he will get you to Loren.You can travel both to Seaton Delaval and Stowethorpe.The choice is yours thought I suggest that you travel to Stowethorpe first.
Now you are ready to travel and explore Loren!
1. Extract everything to a temporary location.
2.After extraction a folder Called "Loren" should appear.
3. Copy all the files that are included in the folder to (install folder)\Oblivion\Data\.(make sure you overwrite)
4. Start Oblivion Launcher, click 'Data Files', place a checkmark beside
the .esp file
1. Start Oblivion Launcher, click Data Files, uncheck the .esp file(s).
2. Delete the files/folders associated with the mod.
1.If you are using a mod organiser,delete any old files you might have from the previous version and install the Loren normally
2. When copying the new content, overwrite any of the old data.
3. Start oblivion,enable Loren and play.
It should work with any mod.Please let me know if you found mods that doesn't work with Loren.
-->The only known issue/bug that I am aware of,is that at Stowethorpe Port there's a massive FPS drop.I'll fix it in the future.There's a quest there but apart from that,there isn't anything else to do there yet so I'd suggest to avoid this location.
-->There are still many unfinished areas mostly interiors so you'll probably see some of these while exploring(Will be finished asap)
-->Also if you don't install Universal Silent Voice you will not be able to read the dialogues because they will go too fast.Make Sure you have it!
*If you find any bugs please let me know and I'll fix them as soon as I can.
Contact: email@example.com or PM me on Mod DB or post your comment
Created by pkyrkos7 aka Panos