A lot of exciting things are happening at Last Man Standing Coop! Things are moving well towards the version 2.0 release. I want to thank the LMS community who has been going above and beyond to report bugs and make sure we know exactly what the problem is. The good news is that a lot of these bugs are already fixed! Also I want to thank all of our server hosts who have been great about making sure that there are enough LMS servers! Also make sure to check out T4K's servers that we just won as a result of a contest. He is hosting very fast 8 player servers for the mod! You can check him out at t4k.org or irc.enterthegame.com #t4k
Here is a short update of things you can expect so far with version 2.0:
* Due to popular demand, option to enable ragdolls! Will be off by default
* Tpose bug fixed!
* Breathing bug has been fixed
* Support for 16 players
* Difficulty support for 16 players
* Possible basic ROE support!!
* Lag reductions
* Tlabs map by Kaiser
* New progression map by Kaiser
* Prog_sewer map by Mercykiller check out some screens of it here
* Bug fixes to Radiotower and hopefully two animations with it!
* Killfest maps will start in hardcore by default
* Other various bug fixes
Also please come to the LMS coop forums and vote for your favorite KF map! From what we can tell some people are not quite happy with all of them so we are thinking about removing some. Here is your chance to voice your opinion and choose with KF maps you want to stay! You can vote and respond here
If you haven't downloaded version 1.0 official then check it out!
Download the Windows Version here
Download the Multiplatform Version here
Take care and see you on the servers!
irc.OFTC.net channel #lms-mod
Check out our business page at:
Sign up for our newsletter!