I have a lot of exciting updates to present! We have been working really hard over at Last Man Standing Coop, and as a result the upcoming version 3.0 release packed full of new features and fun stuff to play!
First, the most important topic to mention is that the integration of the Classic Doom Mod is going very well. Thanks to the great cooperation of the Cdoom team, especially Gazz and Deadite, things have gone quite smoothly. It is nearly finished being integrated, and just so you can see for yourself, here are some screens:
For the rest of the screens, check here!
Also we have quite a few new features for the Mod as well. Here is a list of some of the key updates:
- All ROE maps are tweaked and fully ready for Coop play
- Tooltip system to help out new players, can be shut off via the menu (hit esc)
- New Help tab in the menu featuring lots of helpful information for new and old players
- Burn is working on a new menu and it looks kickass to say the least!
- Lots of bugfixes
- Lag and timeout tweaks
- New map Prog_Sewer by mercykiller, take a look at the screens! Features some beautiful water.
For more of the screens, check here!
Also I would like to give sematary from Doom Wad Station a big thanks for his support and for uploading our files to his site! Check out his site as it has a lot of goodies to offer!