Last Drop is a survival map for Left 4 Dead. The survivors have barricaded themselves at a Gas Station in the hills near Riverside, how long will they hold out? The map will eventually become the finale of a five map campaign.
An updated version of Last Drop for L4D, with the new Francis voices sent to me by Valve incorporated into the map!
- Added two new Francis lines, triggered from... somewhere...
- Fixed two exploitable areas allowing indefinate survival
- Tidied up all player clip areas to make it more seamless
- Extended lower area near Train crash
- Blocked off Tunnel completely, has now collapsed
- Lowered a couple more floating trees
- More player clips
- Less objects lying around (No more Kettle!)
- Widened booth areas to allow better access
- Blown open wall in Diner to stem cornering tactics
- Roof is a little more clutter free
- Added several particle effects
- Added smoke and embers to the roof garbage can fire
- Complete lighting overhaul to improve smoothness
- Added new signpost/easter egg
- Recreated Nav Mesh from scratch, Tanks no longer die randomly
- General texture and model fixes