Komodo Mod is Back!! Diablo II: LoD Komodo Mod -- Many new features along with many old features to keep you familiar with Diablo. Increased difficulty and more items! Higher resistance penalty in harder difficulties but plenty of new items to help you. No need for MF % just kill the Super Uniques. Each class has additional new skills and many MANY Unique items for custom character builds! Everything has been revamped for Komodo Mod ! Sign-up and join us :)
- Over 4000 additional items
- The monster difficulty was greatly increased
- Resistance penalty was much greater in NM and Hell
- You can teleport and BO in town
- Certain superuniques always drop uniques
- Druid can use multiple oaks/summons
- Necros can use multiple golems
- Assassins can use more traps
- And much MUCH more !!!
- *Type /con to view currently online members !
This is a great mod, I recommend this to anyone who is an experienced D2 player looking for something new. ~75% of the game is original content, so that you never feel lost/confused, with the remainder 25% being new challenges & items to explore.. For lack of a better word, less "cookie-cutter" style characters due to high-end items having sometimes 10 different uniques to a specific item type. (There's at least 12 different Monarchs) which makes for some cool custom builds for your character.
The only downside to this Realm I can say is that there's no PvP because the lack of population. So for now, if you enjoy PvM, create an account and join the Komodo Family !
The main three things you have to look forward to while playing Komodo Mod are;
1. Harder Monsters, Better Items & New Challanges
2. New tier of 'Super-Elite' items
3. -300 Resist in Hell !!!
Diablo II: Komodo Mod 7.9 (Update) Minor Bug Fix
+ Fixed mercenary graphics
+ Fixed trade screen
+ Fixed level cap at 93, now back to 100 as it should be.
Yes, thats correct! If you've ever played it before you will know, Komodo Mod is back in action now and live! Current patch v7.8; server 24/7 up-time...
Patch Notes for v7.8 + more
A simple list of monsters who you can "magic find" off of
A simple step by step instruction of "drag-n-drop" installation for Komodo Mod
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Optional program to enhance gameplay for Komodo Mod v7.8
Required program to properly run Komodo Mod v7.8
Required patch version to properly run Komodo Mod v7.8
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.