After nearly two years, July Anarchy Prologue is getting another major overhaul.
Posted by JM_Scion on Apr 20th, 2013
July Anarchy Prologue version 1.3 is on the way. This next version should offer a more randomized spawn system, more natural battles, improved endings and various fixes. Here's a rundown of what to expect.
- New battle spawn system built from the ground up, ensuring more natural battles that feel much larger and more fluid.
- Rebalanced weapons to make melee combat much faster.
- Playing on Mosh Pit mode earns more Adrenaline.
- Improvements to the "good" ending cutscenes.
- New soundtrack
- Improvements to the missions in Sector D and C.
- More capable AI for allies.
- More voice acting.
- Less idiotic Readme file.
- Auto-saves added to certain areas.
- Adjust cutscenes to no longer go over the engine's default vertical limit, requiring a camera hack to view properly.
- New nu-metal journal entry and completion sounds now replace default sounds instead of playing over them.
- Remove all instant death spells from enemies (for real this time).
- Remove Bebelith's ability to strip away armor.
- Properly compressed ending credits vid no longer takes up 88mb.
- Return Vincent Meda's head to the proper pre-CEP upgrade model.
- Army combatants in Tier-Anoch no longer use old weapons and AI.
- Rocket Launcher can no longer be resisted by enemies.
- Abandoning the comms tower while it's being repaired now fails that mission.
- Various spelling and grammar corrections.
- Removal of test box in Sector C containing a motherload of AdrenaMax items.
- Tanks and technicians will no longer remain in Sector D after you reach the main battle.
- Characters in Sector F no longer stand around doing nothing after the fight begins.