As the title says, 1.5 is now available to download. This is not an open beta it's a full release. Everyone give a big shoutout to Negley for doing all the hardwork he did on this HICD release.
NOTE: The linux is just the .so file... so servers need the 1.5 FULL or UPGRADE (if they have 1.4) installed first
*** Added (New features) ***
-Added admin commands to server code. You no longer need adminmod/metamod to give admins basic administration abilities.
Commands can only be executed if the admin's steam id is located in the admins.txt.
hia_nopass - removes the password on the server.
hia_ff 0|1 - Sets friendly fire on and off.
hia_hostname "hostname" - changes the hostname on the server
hia_say "text" - Same as rcon say command from server.
hia_help - lists the available commands
- Capped the player speed reducing bunnyhopping and wall strafing.
- Added feature to shake your screen whenever you take damage or come close to grenade blasts.
- Server logs now contain additional information including objective usage, end of round stats, and basic player stats. Logs now conform to the HL Logging Standard.
- Any player whos ping on a server is zero (ie: hosting a listen server) will display the word "Host" instead of their ping.
- Whenever a player is near an objective the words "Objective Found" will appear on the screen. (Sometimes this happens in front of doors and we are addressing that issue)
- All new weapon sounds added
- New map: hi_bunker by kuebel
*** Changed features ***
- Updated the Admins icon on the scoreboard from a @ symbol to the letter A to co-inside with the Dev and Tester icons.
- Changed the background to AndroidXP's released splash screen.
- Improved the hitbox registration (not all hitbox problems are fixed yet and will be addressed in future updates)
- Death animations now work on all models
- Flashbang now takes 1.25 seconds to detonate instead of 2 previously.
- Shotgun damage was reduced due to hitboxes working.
- and much more!