This is the initial release. Still hoping to add some things, but for now consider this a full version.
First of all, let it be said that most of what you'll find here is not my work--it is merely a creative compilation of other projects. I've been dying to play an open world cyberpunk game and no one has made one, so I figured I'd give it a shot and share it with anyone else who might be interested.
Version 1.1 Features:
-New blade runner model for Niko Bellic (w/ iconic trench coat)
-Flying police cars and taxis
-New cyberpunk loading screens
-Deckard’s car (ok, it’s the Delorean from back to the future painted brown, but it’ll have to do.)
-Blade Runner Soundtrack capability
1. Copy the included folders to your main GTA IV folder. Overwrite everything. Make backups if you don't want to take any chances.
2. If you want the soundtrack to work, you’ll have to supply your own mp3 files—copyright issues and all that—to the User Music directory in your documents folder. It’s the same principle as adding music to Independence FM. Once that’s done, it should automatically play in the background in vehicles and even on foot.
Bugs & Notes:
1. There are two types of police cars—a ground vehicle and a flying one. Some taxicabs also fly, as does the Infernus sports car.
2. Deckard’s car replaces the SuperGT.
3. The Niko Bellic playerped.rpf only includes two working outfits—the trench coat and a suit. All other outfits will create major graphical glitches.
4. In the current trainer settings, it is always night time and it always rains. Also, you will never be wanted by the police, being as you are the police. This can be easily changed from the in-game trainer menu (press F3)
Incorporated Mods & Credits:
DetectiveDavis for his superb model work:
jorgehunter for kindly converting that model to Niko:
Carlos85g for his Delorean mod:
sjaak327 for his trainer: