There's some slow progress, but it's sure there! Today, I decided to fix all the annoying problems that I was having, especially with the Gamemaster movement. I thought it was a good idea putting the movement code in a think hook... It caused major prediction errors, so today I turned it into a move hook and it's all good now! Other than that, the camera was messing up as runner when you died. Using clever CalcView stuff, I fixed a lot of the glitches and now I have enough motivation to work on the next major challenge: placing the parts themselves.
A few problems which bugged me to hell and back - solved!
Posted by Dlaor on