Version 1.0 of the Dragonbone Armor Set for TES4:Oblivion
Name: Dragonbone Armor Set
Category: Weapons and Armor
Optional: Oblivion Mod Manager
File Mirror #1: Planet Elder Scrolls
File Mirror #2: FileFront
File Mirror #3: Elricm
File Mirror #4: RapidShare
Homepage: OBMM How-To Site
Adds the Dragonbone Armor Set for sale to The Best Defense in the Market District of Imperial City.
The Dragonbone set includes a complete and unique armor set and a sword with custom icons.
The armor rating is 20% better than Daedric and thus the value is 20% more. The weight is 10% less than Daedric.
The enchanted armor contain 20% resistance to fire and if all pieces are worn, 100% resistance is the cumulative effect.
The LongSword is Elvish but because it is Dragonbone, the weight is 10% less and the armor rating is 20% better.
The Cuirass has the special ability to grant you 3 spells and 1 Major Power upon wearing it and are only available while the armor is worn. You'll hear a thunderclap when the spells are added to your inventory.
An additional set of armor is available without enchantments (called Dragonbone Ash) for those that would rather create their own enchantment.
Name: Dragon Storm
- Requires: Dragonbone Cuirass
- Fire Damage 40 pts in 5 ft for 5 sec on Target.
- Shock Damage 1 pt in 5 ft for 1 sec on Target.
- Disintegrate Armor 20 pts in 5 ft for 1 sec on Target.
- Disintegrate Weapon 20 pts in 5 ft for 1 sec on Target.
Name: Dragon Flame
- Requires: Master in School of Destruction, Dragonbone Cuirass
- Fire Damage 58 pts in 5 ft for 1 sec on Target.
- Shock Damage 20 pts in 1 ft for 1 sec on Target.
- Disintegrate Armor 30 pts in 5 ft for 1 sec on Target.
- Disintegrate Weapon 30 pts in 5 ft for 1 sec on Target.
Name: Dragon Ball
- Requires: Journeyman in School of Destruction, Dragonbone Cuirass
- Fire Damage 25 pts in 5 ft for 1 sec on Target.
- Shock Damage 1 pt in 1 ft for 1 sec on Target.
Name: Dragon Spit
- Requires: Novice in School of Destruction, Dragonbone Cuirass
- Fire Damage 11 pts in 5 ft for 1 sec on Target.
This archive is distributed in what I call OMOD-Ready format.
It allows you to manually extract and install like most other mods but it also allows you to use Oblivion Mod Manager and import this archive with all the settings I pre-configured for an OMOD file.
Please see the included readme file for details.
Known Issues or Bugs
1.0, 2006/10/10, Initial release.
0.2, 2006/10/09, Beta test
- Created OMOD and OMOD-Ready archive.
- Final testing with male and female characters.
0.1, 2006/10/08, Alpha Test
- Merged Jayson's mod and Shirasishi's textures.
- Deleted all items/locations that existed in original mods.
- Added Dragon Storm Power (better effects, reduced CPU overhead, added thunderclap)
- Added Fire Resist enchantment on each armor item for cumulative effect.
- Added armor and weapon items to vendor for sale.
- Added additional spells for various skill levels.
- Added an alternate non-enchanted set.
- Created screenshots and readme.
- Added menu icons which are tweaked screen captures of actual equipment.
- Tested for side-by-side compatibility with original mods.
- Thanks to Jayson (email@example.com) for the Dragonbone Cuirass mod this was based on.
- Thanks to Shiraishi for the retextures and completed armor set.
- Thanks to Bethesda for the Daedric and Elven meshes the mod uses (and the entire game of course).
- Thanks to Construction Set Wiki for the learning materials.
- Thanks to Petrovich for the UFF (Fantasy Figures) alternate body meshes.
- Thanks to TESNexus for the one-stop-shop resource for authors and players.
- Thanks to God for creating us all.
You can do whatever you want with this mod but all I ask in return is that you give me credit if you re-package this mod.
I'd also ask to give credit to everyone listed in the Credits section.
It would be nice to know what other mods this shows up in.
No news has been posted here. If you have relevant news to share you should post it now.