Dibella's Watch adds an entire new continent to Oblivion. It comes complete with a major city, castles, towns, villages, farms, monasteries and all the good stuff that makes up a Medieval landscape. There's also fighting to be had and quests to be made!
Time for the next update then. This time, there has been a focus on quests, but there are new weapons and stuff too!
Posted by Antiscamp on Jun 26th, 2011
Beta 11 is here finally. Needless to say, this is another huge update of the mod. This time, you get four new chapters of the Main Storyline, driving the story about the Deadtree War onward. There are also a couple of smaller quests to be done in this update. There are many new weapons too, new clothing items and the usual huge amount of landscaping and new locations.
This update still needs the previous download. You just apply this new stuff to the old and overwrite where asked. Then activate the .esp to play with the updated mod. Referr to the text file "Getting it Running" which is included in the download. A clean save should solve most problems if you've played Dibella's Watch before.
Download the update right here on ModDB and have fun! I've spent many hours playtesting this update, but errors and glitches might still slip through, so please report any such asap. That's what beta is for. Now go kill some Deadtree!
- More landscaping, editing of existing locations and corrections done, as usual.
- Did substantial balancing of armours, NPC's and enemies.
- Gave the Scarleyshire soldiers unique uniforms.
- More room rentals done: Scarley Village and Forest's Edge.
- Entirely moved Fort Azur up on the hill on its island.
- Added windmills.
- Created the village of Millstone Run with NPC's, interiors and exteriors.
- Updated the Main Storyline with further quests, "Striking Back", "The Messenger", "Dibella's Wrath" and "The Borderwatch Camp".
- Wrote the Quest "The Retiree".
- Wrote the Quest "The Best Tavern Ever"
- Note: The Count now goes to sleep while in the War Room. He's off to sleep between 21.00 and 06.00
- Made NPC's and filled the interiors of Eastwatch castle.
- The first Alcoholics Guild Quest now comes with a reward too for completion.
- Continued fuelling the lore by writing another in-game book, "Old Scarley". Look for it at the University Library.
- Worked on the Player House in the City. All containers in the main floor are now non-respawnable. Basement undone.
- Added flowers in vase kindly put together by Tamira.
- Added two kinds of new robes for monks and priests by Moshadawg.
- Added unique Battle Leader weapons for all the Deadtree forts, as a reward for killing them.
- Added several new weapons; a sword, a bow and two maces in use by the common folk.
- Added the Japanese schoolgirl uniform with short skirt and bouncy melons. Or no... I didn't, actually.