Tired of playing other WarCraft III maps and it's repeated gameplay, game style, atmosphere... or what ever it is. Battle of The Ancients is here to change the way same games didn't imagined.
BoTA 1.5, now free to download. Features and known bugs are in the description. Lets get it on!
Posted by NinjaSiren on Aug 18th, 2013
- Added items and shops.
- [Fixed Bug] Fixed hero tavern bug.
- [Fixed Bug] Fixed "cannot get lumber by killing."
- Heroes stats and skills were balanced.
- Dark Resurrection skill deleted for Yuriko and Krismethia. (No more cheating skills!)
- [Fixed Bug] Blight spell at the Allies removed.
- Snow climate to Heavy rainstorm.
- [Fixed Bug] Enemy cannot destroy shops at the revival zone.
- [Fixed Bug] No more control over allied creeps or neverbane creeps.
- Towers are now stronger (10% Stronger)
- [Fixed Bug] Allied Naga Sirens don't use Frost Attack anymore.
- Added artillery units for both allies and neverbanes.
- [Fixed Bug] Map can now be found at the game after installation.
(Before 1.5, You need version 0.1 to 1.0 just to play version 1.0)
- Ancient runes [Strength, Agility, Intelligence] still cannot be placed at the inventory.
- *Sometimes the AI script goes out of control.
- No use for lumber right now, later versions might have use for it.
- Open the .rar file with WinRAR or any archiving software.
- Extract the map, then make a Folder for BoTA. (Or just extract it to the Downloads Folder.)
- With the map fix, just extract it to your maps folder.
If ever u have experienced any bugs, please contact me:
or message me in my main account: Facebook.com
Thank you! And have a happy day!
Let's start the Fight!
NinjaSiren and Cube Entertainment [a Radioactive Interactive brand]