- New heroes every version.
- Ever-changing map environments and landscape per version change per 1.
- New skills, and items.
- We would retain your favorite DoTA Heroes and some items for your needs.
- "Pushing" or "Tanking" would be harder to do.
- New and different creeps per version.
- Complete all maps and try to connect them all, and you would see a new world of WarCraft III in your grabs.
- Hero AI in development.
- Last Minute fixes for scrips and units in progress.
- New heroes and items and skills in progress
Bug Fixes [Updated]:
- Missing tooltip information added.
- Balanced Alles & Neverbane unit strength.
- Reduced minions up to 50 units only.
- [Major Bug Fix] AI Script almost finished, heroes attack and run around the map, like what they should do.
- [To Fix] AI script still fails at some point of the game and the AI goes out of control.
- [To Fix] Neverbane AI does not enter warp gates.
- [To Fix] Allies AI gets stuck at the 3rd island.
* All "to fix" bugs are required to be fixed before version release.
Hello players! The BoTA development team has just announced that BoTA 1.51 is now confirmed now! It is now almost complete!
In the past months Battle of The Ancients updates were now slower because of the transfer of ownership from Radioactive Interactive to its sister company...
Version 1.1 will be delayed because of some overdebugging of our coders, it caused a bigger bugs in the way.
BoTA 1.5, now free to download. Features and known bugs are in the description. Lets get it on!
This release is intended for game testing of some of the new features added from release build 0.1.
Releasing the 0.1 version of my map! Get ready for a new change in Warcraft III!
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.