It's finally here! Start your DeLoreans and prepare for temporal displacement!
Posted by KITT on Oct 29th, 2008
After quite a bit of development, Back to the Future 0.2e is finally here!
Installation of 0.2e
- Run the setup program
- Follow instructions, make sure to install into your gtavc directory
- IMPORTANT!!!! When GTA3 mod installer comes up, select the 3rd option to install the mod, NOT CARS!!!
Features Time Travel:
- submission(capslock) + shoot(ctrl) turns on and off the time circuits
- shoot(ctrl) changes the value
- submission(capslock) moves the cursur to the next line
- drive/fly to 88 mph to time travel
- WARNING!!! Time travelling with a damaged time machine may produce unwanted effects. You can tell when it's damaged when you see smoke coming out.
- IMPORTANT: If you find yourself in the Nth Dimension (You'll know if you're there), Don't panic, and make your way safely to the nearest pay n spray
After Time Travel
- 10 second lag before you can time travel again.
- BTTF1 delorean will randomly die after time travel
- hold acelerate to try to turn on the BTTF1 delorean
BTTF 1 Delorean w/hook
- to attach/detatch the hook from the Delorean, stand by the rear passenger side and press the action key
Flying (Time Machine only):
- hit turret left/right (num 4/5) to switch between driving/flying
- same controls as helicopter
- handbrake causes time machine to go forward
Jules Verne Time Train
- the train doesn't have it's door's open normally. So press both RSHIFT and C to open it.
Flying (2015 non-Time machines):
- to enter hover mode, turret left/right(num 4/5) or lean back/foward (num 6/9), otherwise known as the ascend and descend keys
- Accelerate, Decelerate, Turn Left, and Turn Right do the same thing
- turret left/right(num 4/5) makes the car ascend
- lean back/foward (num 6/9) makes the car descend
- Hitting both accelerate and decelerate will turn off flying mode and put you back into driving mode
Instant/Cutscene Time Travel Modes
- to change between instant and cutscene time travel modes press both horn and space at the same time
- action and sprint to activate
- camera button to change view
- don't kill yourself
Plutonium and Mr. Fusion
- You will be notified when you are out of plutonium/trash
- Go to the back of the car and press the action key to refill
- Trash is found everywhere, so it's unlimited
- Plutonium is found at the garbage place. Beware of Lybians trying to kill you for stealing their plutonium
DMC-13 Location Circuits
- to select a location to time travel to press shoot (ctrl) when the cursor is over the location circuits, the red dot on the screen represents your destination location,
- use the arrow keys to move to a location of your choice and press submission (capslock) to confirm
Beeper (Time circuit setting reciever)
- to set your time circuits to the same destination time as an RC delorean, turn the time circuits on by pressing submission (capslock) + shoot (shoot),
- and hold horn and submission (capslock)
- Press the turret left/right button to latch on to a vehicle (Doesn't work on long vehicles)
- Press lean up/down to break away
"The Ride" mission
- Biff has stolen the DMC-13 time machine and Doc need's Marty's help to get it back. Please note this mission is accessable from sunshine autos from the year 2005 onwards.
- the clocktower has a working clock that will sound on the hour, quarter chimes will also sound every 15 minutes. The clock will function between September 5 1885 8:00PM
- and November 12 1955 10:04PM when the clock will be struck by lightning. Note that you are able to catch a ride back to the future using the bolt of lightning that
- strikes the clock tower, however you are required to have the part 1 delorean with hook selected, then, drive to the starting line and "when this alarm goes off you hit the gas".