Back to the Future: Hill Valley is a mod for Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. Back to the Future: Hill Valley will be based on the Back to the Future Trilogy, allowing the player to re-enact all the great moments from the films. While some parts of the story are stretched to make it more enjoyable, we are determined not to stray too far from the original story-line. The people behind this mod want the community to relive the movies and have as much fun in the process as possible. With the outstanding game play of the Sandbox hit, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, in combination with one of the best movies of all time, Back to the Future, this mod is sure to bring countless hours of fun to anybody who enjoyed the movies.

Forum Thread
Whats better, XBOX 360, PS3, Wii, or PC (Games : Grand Theft Auto: Vice City : Mods : Back to the Future: Hill Valley : Forum : Off Topic : Whats better, XBOX 360, PS3, Wii, or PC) Locked
Thread Options
Aug 23 2007 Anchor

Here post ur favorite and we will see what is better!

Aug 23 2007 Anchor

No console or platform is better. they're equals, each has pluses (+) and minuses (-) .

Edited by: protonkid

Aug 23 2007 Anchor

PC is best
but the best console is wii
XD iv got them all

Aug 23 2007 Anchor

the best console is ps3. the worst console is the wii. xbox is ok, but has a lot of problems. The PC can beat everything, depending one what PC it is. YOu can't really compare a PC to a console because there's a lot of diferent PCs but there's hardly any variation in the consoles.

But as protonkid said, they all have pluses and minuses. PS3 has its graphics. Xbox 360 has its internal capability. Wii has its online capabilities. Among other things.

Aug 23 2007 Anchor

the ps3 is shit because of its stupid blu ray player wich is just as good as HD dvd except MUCH more expensive and also the xbox 360 does everything the ps3 does but better except the motion sensing

but ps3s motion sensing sucks too and is vastly outstripped by the wii. the ps3 is also glitchy as hell because sony didnt beta test (can anyone say DUR!) they just builot it and launched it as soon as it was finished because they were scared of xbox becoming more popular.

sony also loses NZD$200 on every console they sell because it costs them NZD$1400 to make (say thanks to that blu ray player) and their selling it for NZD$1200 wich is slowly but surely putting sony out of buisiness because of course they put ALL theitr efforts into the ps3 and seriously f**ked it up

they think that they will make their money back on games but thaat wont happen untill sony releases some decent PS3 exclusive games wich as of yet they havent becauuuuse the software they gave to the game designers to make the games is a B*tch to use

xbox 360 and wiis development and release on the other hand went pretty smoothly and flawlessly except for a small bug with the xbox wich is being fixed and will be gone by the end of the year with the release of the 360 elite

i say its a toss up between 360 and wii depending on what games your looking for

Aug 23 2007 Anchor

wii really doesnt have any epic games, ps3 is getting there, and of all those i would play the 360, im used to it ive been playing it ever since it came out. Since then it always blows my mind, not to mention xbox live, ps3 doesnt even have anything close to online gameplay and features like that. I have all of them, lol.

Edited by: Tomwalla

Aug 23 2007 Anchor

Yeah the PSNetwork is no where near as good or organised as xbox live, that the price and the games library are the PS3s falling points.

The 360s had a 33% failure rate which is huge, but they were mainly the first generation 360s and they now provide and extended warranty, which fixes that problem. Ummmm besides that theres no real things I can think of that might change my mind for the 360 as a gaming system. Respond with your 360 cons,

don't say something stupid like blu-ray player or anything because that doesn't affect my gaming, well it has a slower reading speed but thats a pro for the 360 :P.

Aug 23 2007 Anchor

360 has geometry wars. So addicting.....

Btw, don't take my posts seriously. I'm not into this stuff. Just stating some stuff I like, lol.

Edited by: Delorean88us

Aug 23 2007 Anchor

yeah, geometry wars is awesome, only played the demo though...

Edit: I actually played the demo of Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved I haven't played the original one.

Edit: Cool its on steam for $4us i'll probably buy it. :P

Edited by (in order): RicardoDude, RicardoDude

Aug 24 2007 Anchor

Some say Blu-ray will replace DVD in meantime... So expect Xbox370 to have blu-ray too xd

Aug 24 2007 Anchor

yeah maybe in the future when read speed is the same or better than dvds, but theres also HD-DVD so we just have to wait and see which wins the HD format war.

Aug 24 2007 Anchor

I can make HD dvds on my PC -_- So I don't think there will be a war.

Aug 24 2007 Anchor

You have a HD-DVD burner??? When and why did you get one of them???

Edited by: RicardoDude

Aug 24 2007 Anchor

I dunno, it's said in the manual. I could get it wrong, i'm a human after all :carefree:

Edited by: protonkid

Aug 24 2007 Anchor

It might of meant burn HD video on a DVD not burn onto a HD-DVD

Aug 24 2007 Anchor

Maybe. But I think that it will be better, if a console will have all DVD and Bluray types. How much will that be do you think?

Aug 24 2007 Anchor

lol proton every time i check on theese forums youv just posted...
lol scared
but still wii is better cuz of its controllers u can do what you please with them :P
and its online
and i heard that nintendo is making wii v2 with better graphics ect

Aug 24 2007 Anchor

You know, I'll stick with PC, cause I'm making machinima, and using consoles for it... Nah!

Aug 25 2007 Anchor

Proton HD-DVD and a DVD with an HD movie burnt onto it are two very different things

HD will win because its just as good as Blu Ray and much cheaper

Aug 25 2007 Anchor

Blu-Rays larger though, but I think so was betamax but look what happened to that, it was overtaken by VHS.

Aug 25 2007 Anchor

Yep. Will be better if movies will be downloaded directly to your TV :D

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.