Back to the Future: Hill Valley is a mod for Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. Back to the Future: Hill Valley will be based on the Back to the Future Trilogy, allowing the player to re-enact all the great moments from the films. While some parts of the story are stretched to make it more enjoyable, we are determined not to stray too far from the original story-line. The people behind this mod want the community to relive the movies and have as much fun in the process as possible. With the outstanding game play of the Sandbox hit, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, in combination with one of the best movies of all time, Back to the Future, this mod is sure to bring countless hours of fun to anybody who enjoyed the movies.

Forum Thread
bttf 1 video (Games : Grand Theft Auto: Vice City : Mods : Back to the Future: Hill Valley : Forum : GTA: Back to the Future : bttf 1 video) Locked
Thread Options
Aug 14 2007 Anchor

hey all.

heres the link to a bttf trailer i made using clips ripped from the dvds and mixing em in movie maker

what u guys think

Aug 14 2007 Anchor

thats pretty good, man. WHAT movie maker did you use?

Edited by (in order): Tomwalla, Tomwalla

Aug 14 2007 Anchor

he said movie maker. read the description before asking questions like that

Aug 14 2007 Anchor

I asked what kind of movie maker, you think im an idiot?

Aug 14 2007 Anchor

Windows Movie Maker... What else would he be using.

Aug 14 2007 Anchor

how am i supposed to know there's only one movie maker?
You guys dont need to be biting my head off, sorry for not knowing everything about computers.

Edited by (in order): Tomwalla, Tomwalla

Aug 14 2007 Anchor

yes just plain old windows movie maker, i dont have any else thats better then movie maker for video editing atm i wanna look into some more professional software.

Aug 15 2007 Anchor

Windows movie maker, Mpeg wizard 2003, Pinnacle studio 10 (I use 11, though 9 for GTA vids), adobe Premier and plenty of what I don't know.

Aug 15 2007 Anchor

all i gotta say is, Biff Tanner? lmfao. other than that it was good

Aug 15 2007 Anchor

thats what IMDB had him under as the character he played

Aug 15 2007 Anchor

nope just checked imdb, they have it as Biff Tannen for all 3 BTTF movies, the ride, and a BTTF: TAS episode.

Aug 15 2007 Anchor

everyones so damn picky about damn typo's

Aug 16 2007 Anchor

lol, i'm sorry, but first u blame IMDB for the mistake and now ur saying i'm being picky about a typo? sure it's a typo but you should have checked the spelling if u didn't want a fan of BTTF to point that out. but like i said, other than that it was good.

Aug 16 2007 Anchor

i did blame them only coz i swear i read the n as an r when i checked there for casting lol. I guess i was just more tired then i thought when i made this.

Aug 16 2007 Anchor

aight fair enough. i've made mistakes when i was tired to.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.