Back to the Future: Hill Valley is a mod for Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. Back to the Future: Hill Valley will be based on the Back to the Future Trilogy, allowing the player to re-enact all the great moments from the films. While some parts of the story are stretched to make it more enjoyable, we are determined not to stray too far from the original story-line. The people behind this mod want the community to relive the movies and have as much fun in the process as possible. With the outstanding game play of the Sandbox hit, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, in combination with one of the best movies of all time, Back to the Future, this mod is sure to bring countless hours of fun to anybody who enjoyed the movies.

Forum Thread
1985 to 1986 (Games : Grand Theft Auto: Vice City : Mods : Back to the Future: Hill Valley : Forum : GTA: Back to the Future : 1985 to 1986) Locked
Thread Options
Aug 2 2007 Anchor

haha the new calander is awsome.

I traveled to December 31st 1985 at 11:59pm and waited one minute i wasnt sure it it would work but it went as normal to January 1st 1986 at 12am.

I thought if i did that maybe when it hit 12am maybe it'd just stay at the same status just change the time but cool lol.
cant advanced to the next year though unless i wait haha coz u cant manually select that year.

u should see if u could sync gta time to the real users computer time..would that be possible?

Aug 2 2007 Anchor

The PC would go CRAZY then.

Aug 2 2007 Anchor

haha yeah i suppose it would coz if u traveled to 2015 in gta it would change ur pc time accordingly or just plain confuse it lol

Aug 2 2007 Anchor

I've also gone to 1956 and 2016. This calendar actually does work! But you would have to save a million times to move on in the year though. lol

Aug 2 2007 Anchor

I don't think VC ever recognized the system time.

Aug 2 2007 Anchor

unless u use the trainer that when u press tab+d speeds up time really really fast lol

Aug 2 2007 Anchor

Does that have anything to do with the system time?

Aug 2 2007 Anchor

He's talking about the moving on in the timeline in the game if you did go to 1986 instead of saving.

Aug 3 2007 Anchor

There are also cheats like "onspeed" an antidote to it "booooooring"...

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.