Back to the Future: Hill Valley is a mod for Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. Back to the Future: Hill Valley will be based on the Back to the Future Trilogy, allowing the player to re-enact all the great moments from the films. While some parts of the story are stretched to make it more enjoyable, we are determined not to stray too far from the original story-line. The people behind this mod want the community to relive the movies and have as much fun in the process as possible. With the outstanding game play of the Sandbox hit, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, in combination with one of the best movies of all time, Back to the Future, this mod is sure to bring countless hours of fun to anybody who enjoyed the movies.

Forum Thread
1985 Radio Station (Games : Grand Theft Auto: Vice City : Mods : Back to the Future: Hill Valley : Forum : Media : 1985 Radio Station) Locked
Thread Options
Apr 15 2007 Anchor

later today i will start on a 1985 radio station. if anyone has any idea for a name state it now before i start. it is 12:40 AM here now i will probably start at 1:00 PM, 12h 20min from now. song ideas are also welcome as well as any advertisements. as in the 2015 station i will add gta references.

also as before, a low quality version of it will be available for download when complete.

Apr 15 2007 Anchor

how about yanky doodle fm? :)

Edited by (in order): thomas11170, thomas11170

Apr 15 2007 Anchor

Gotta have some Van Halen, Gary Numan's Cars, Ramones, Tears for Fears Everybody wants to rule the World, AC/DC, just some bands to consider. As for the name how's about 109.7 HVR.

Apr 15 2007 Anchor

ok anyway i think yanky doodle is a mexican word

Apr 15 2007 Anchor

KKHV the voice of Hill Valley like in bttf 2

Apr 15 2007 Anchor

songs: power of love, that song from bttf 2 "i can't drive 55" or something like that,back in time,beat it........for 1985
for 2015 i think about some music we listen now in 2007....

Apr 15 2007 Anchor

power of love, back in time, and beat it are already in my 2015 station but i will include POL for obvious reasons.

cars i can do, AC/DC is good. i have a few ideas of my own. i'll use 109.7 HVR and save KKHV for later.

also, when i do other stations i will need a dj. it would be weird if i was the DJ on every station.

Edited by: KITT

Apr 16 2007 Anchor

ok. all finished. ill have it up ASAP

EDIT: finished uploading and should be available soon. please be kind. i'm not radio DJ. my accent doesn't do me any justice either. i did my best. i don't have a good recording voice.

Edited by: KITT

Apr 17 2007 Anchor

hey kitt grate station i love it well put together. good work!

Apr 18 2007 Anchor

thanks. im working on the 55' station now. just got adobe audition

Apr 18 2007 Anchor

I love the Men at Work song you put on the 1985 station, I heard it on an episode of Scrubs

Apr 18 2007 Anchor

Finally got around to hearing your radio station. Awesome work on it man, nicely done.

Apr 18 2007 Anchor

thanks everyone.

yeah scrubs is where i first heard the song and i loved it.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.