Back to the Future: Hill Valley is a mod for Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. Back to the Future: Hill Valley will be based on the Back to the Future Trilogy, allowing the player to re-enact all the great moments from the films. While some parts of the story are stretched to make it more enjoyable, we are determined not to stray too far from the original story-line. The people behind this mod want the community to relive the movies and have as much fun in the process as possible. With the outstanding game play of the Sandbox hit, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, in combination with one of the best movies of all time, Back to the Future, this mod is sure to bring countless hours of fun to anybody who enjoyed the movies.

Forum Thread
1959 Cadillac (Games : Grand Theft Auto: Vice City : Mods : Back to the Future: Hill Valley : Forum : Cars and Vehicles : 1959 Cadillac ) Locked
Thread Options
Aug 5 2007 Anchor

i just saw the car list and just noticed that one of the 1955 cars there was a 1959 Cadillac. How could it be if the car is not yet invented in 1955?

Aug 5 2007 Anchor

Well they just want the cars look like they're from the 1950s .

Aug 5 2007 Anchor

I think Kitt said that some cars still looked the same no matter what year.

Aug 6 2007 Anchor

i chose the 59 caddy cause A) its a pretty nice car from the 50s and B) it VERY hard to find 50s cars

that being said im surprised nobody noticed the Aston Martin DB5 on there. the DB5 went into production in 1963. the reason i chose THAT is because its basically the same as the DB4 made in the late 50s. its so similar that they used 1 or 2 as a stand in for the real DB5 during action scenes in Goldfinger because the DB5 wasnt even in production yet so they got the concept model and didnt want to destroy it.

and cause i LOVE it

Aug 6 2007 Anchor

Db is really lovely. Someone stole it from some collector. But it was like 5 years ago.
I'd add, 59 caddilac is also a movie star. And the hearse version too.

Aug 6 2007 Anchor

59 Cadillac is from Mafia City of Lost Heaven.

Aug 6 2007 Anchor

what car did martys grandparents drive?

Aug 6 2007 Anchor

Ermm... the Baines or the McFlies?

Aug 6 2007 Anchor

well seeing as you never saw the McFlys, id say he meant the baines'

its a 53' Chevy Bel Air

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.