The Sound Mod replaces all War Thunder Ground Vehicles sounds that are perhaps lacking with something more Immersive

Forum Thread
[Planes Preview test] Plane engines' pitch shift broken in 1.69.4.93 (Games : War Thunder : Mods : B0ris's Sound Mod : Forum : Bugs and issues : [Planes Preview test] Plane engines' pitch shift broken in 1.69.4.93) Locked
Thread Options
Aug 14 2017 Anchor

After the last update (1.69.4.93), the plane sounds included in the BSM Planes sound mod Preview test sound very... strange - as any one of the planes with the sound mod enabled approach your vehicle, the engine sound plays at an extremely high pitch, which quickly downshifts and disappears once the plane's engine is facing away from the tank (whereas previously, it sounded quite realistic, and the engine sound continued for a little bit after the plane had flown over). I know, my description isn't the best, so here is an example from in-game using the mod (if you'll excuse the terrible video quality):

The sounds had worked perfectly fine before this update (or, at least, an update within the past few days), so I'm not sure what's going on - perhaps Gaijin changed something about how planes sound from the ground in default?

Other than this, the mod is absolutely fantastic - keep up the great work, B0ris! <o

Edited by: FastestClassic

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.