AIX2 Expansion MiniMOD is unofficial mini-mod for Allied Intent Xtended . (Allied Intent Xtended is a mod for Battlefield 2. You need to install this mod before play our mini-mod.) We provide some bugfixes, better balance, and new features. - Converted BF2 contents (include Armored Fury & Euro Force) - Enhanced Strategic AI (Powered by Void) - HAYABUSA's Custom Map - New Sounds - New Effects - New Animations - New Skins (UN vehicle skin, su-30mkk digital camo, and other skins for vehicles) - New Vehicles (MLRS, Self-Propelled Artillery, and more) - New Gun (SR-25, FAMAS-G2, M60, and more) - New Maps (Omaha Beach 2011 & Operation Chromite) - Adjusted game balance (weapon deviation, vehicle damage, lock-on distance, etc...)
Here is a bugfix v0.32b. This fixed a lot of problems.
Posted by tekktekk on Mar 10th, 2013
Here we have a hotfix here to release. There isn't anything new or renewed, and this is just to do a bugfix of v0.32.
1. Download v0.32b patch.
2. Execute the patch AFTER installing BF2, AIX2, and AIX2ExMM v0.32 (if you already installed these, then you can skip here and directly install the hotfix).
- Fixed the problem with the support kit of USMC and UN
- Fixed the problem that the AIs disembark mobile artillery vehicles right after they board.
- Fixed the failure to set Texture Suffix to the map Gulf of Oman
- Fixed the glitched HUD of AI-1Z heli (without AAM)
- Fixed the problem that UN F-4 fighter's weapon selection and corresponding keys wasn't in the same order
- Fixed AH-64 heli's missile firing method as same as the method of AH-1Z
- Fixed the US flag (wrong one) in the map Daqing Oilfield to correct one (UN flag)
- Fixed the problem with the Humvee MLRS that the projectile(missile)'s firing angle was different from that of tracer (which designates the missile's point of impact before firing)
So the development team leader says that the next update would probably be in the spring season!
I don't know when exactly the next update is gonna come, but I'm looking forward to it just like you guys do!
See you in the next news & in the battlefield !
tekktekk & y-shin