Werner Spahl is an analytical chemist who never would have thought that fixing a game is sometimes more fun than playing it!
I don't really remember. It might have been on purpose because you can't knock on the door in Blue Shift either and this change was all about continuity...
From "The Patches Scrolls", linked as the patch Homepage here...
Bloodlines hat so wenige Modder, dass dir keiner die Arbeit abnehmen wird. Aber du findest Infos auf Planet Vampire und ein deutsches Forum auch.
Ja, ist bereits in Arbeit.
It's on the homepage "The Patches Scrolls", which is linked on the main page to the right.
I neither tested these histories nor changed anything about them. I will take a look into the issue but better contact me via PM here, as others are probably not interested in History tweaking!
The hatches are not swapped, but for some people this happens and I don't know yet why. What are your system specs?
1) Not that I know, I think the whole feeding is hard-coded.
2) Yes, occult items override histories, which is why I had to change both in some cases.
3) Athletics does not work. EntenSchreck tried to simulate it using console commands making the player run faster and jump higher, but you can't get the trait to show on the sheet and higher jumps show map errors and can break gameplay flow!
4) They are defined in items.txt, but I can't guarantee that these loadouts work, which might be while I removed them.
I think I answered this elsewhere too, the SDK does not include the UP itself, it will always work with the one you have installed. Also the console text can be disabled by setting "developer 0".
See the comment above. A false positive of your antivirus tool!
If you could pull that off it would be awesome! I recently played Wolfendoom and I was amazed how much fun these old games can be with some great map design and attention to details. So is there anywhere one could download your version right now already?
1) VampHeal_Type is autoheal and Bloodbuff is corpus_vampirus.
2) No, it's the internal name for autoheal.
3) Yes. Bloodhealing is just a short but very fast autoheal.
4) I don't really know.
5) There were some histories in the original unused histories file that did this, but I don't remember if they worked. Check them out and try to recreate them!
6) You would need to remove the first person particles for that.
7) No, the occult item will override the history bonus.
Are you wearing armor that is affecting your stats negatively? If not again check out traiteffects000.txt for Corpus_Vampirus, which is the internal name of Bloodbuff...
1) Skip intro is only available on resolutions > 800x600 and if the game finds a saved game.
2) That would be "give item_p_occult_passive_durations".
3) No, Bloodbuff should always give you +2 to Str/Dex/Sta.
4) Yes, the files for the weapons are in the items folder...
5) ... and the file for items, disciplines and histories is traiteffects000.txt.
Thanks, but there is no need as I only do this for a hobby. But please vote for the UP here if you like it!
1. No. I think he was placed there so you can't just run through the enemies using Celerity without any fighting.
2. The dropping grenade is a feature and not a bug, but I suspect that Bach has no actual animation for doing it.
You should only run the game from the SDK if you are a developer, that's only a shortcut anyway. Otherwise you need to download the final 9.8 patch from The Patches Scrolls linked to the right here.
I don't really understand some of your questions. If you mean the spiderchicks by "orc enemy", they will stay as they use new animations and it's almost intended for them to attack slowly so you can get away. I don't know what you mean by "gruntled backs". I don't think bosses use Bloodheal themselves and I don't think it would be a good idea to make the boss fights harder by implementing it. I don't know what you mean by "treats" and there already are clues for the statue riddle: you take them of the same kind of columns they belong onto!
Additional changelog for final from 13.08.2017:
+Moved chewing gum to arcade and animated machines, thanks DDLullu.
+Gave Jezebel a .38 too so she can hurt you when you are on the bed.
I never really looked into this, but I would guess that it's all relative to the normal values.
Don't expect too much of the final poster, it was the last unused one I found. Which is the reason I won't add any others, but there is a mod using real life girl posters!
What I supplied was the cheatcode, but maybe I got it wrong, as I don't know what patch version you are playing. Please try "give item_w_mingxiao_tentacle" instead!
Typing "chareditor" will only get you out of the freeze. What item did you get according to the message?
Press ~ from the main menu and enter the line, then you should be fine. If you do it from the game itself, it sometimes freezes, but you can always type "chareditor" and continue from there...
That is a known bug that has been fixed in the latest beta, but was still valid in the earlier ones. For now use the console and type "give item_w_mingxiao_melee" to get it back.
I have no idea about the hard-coded stuff, it's probably in some dll, but I wonder why only you get these issues and not hundreds of other players! I don't exactly know what you mean by the in-game setmodel syntax, but there might be info on that in Dheu's modding guide or the models tutorial.
Open the file traiteffects000.txt in unofficial_patch/vdata/system with any text editor, search for vamplight and set the two values to 0.
Burgermeister is working on a Sabbat storyline for his upcoming Clan Quest Mod 4.0 :)!
Lenuska created a lot of new models for the Antitribu Mod. Maybe she used some NPC models that had better animations as a base. But I'm no modeller anyway...
Then I'm out of ideas, because the Blood Shield is hard-coded and I never did anything about it except for adding the bloody light effect...