This member has provided no bio about themself...
I wasn't satisfied with a lot of the character models and ended up updating them, that's why they are different in more recent versions of the game.
The Resolution should be able to be changed in the Launcher. It should be the second option under the video tab.
I believe the most recent demo already has more levels than SF Zero. If I'm able to finish this game it'll have quite a bit of content.
About two years now.
The CD version needs to be installed in the location of your Medieval 2 install. It's usually C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War\mods\Hyrule
It sounds like something on Moddb's end. If you still can't get it to download let me know and I'll send you to another mirror.
The 3.19 patch fixed it, looks like it runs now.
Does this mod need any Civ IV patches to run? Every time I start up the mod it crashes to desktop, regardless if I use the shortcut or start it up manually in the Advanced tab. I've pasted it in this location: C:\Program Files (x86)\2K Games\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4 Complete\Beyond the Sword\Mods
Naw, there was new stuff not even a month ago: Youtube.com
How is the game dead?
The Freeform campaign now takes place during the time of Zelda V, not the first.
This is actually a problem with Medieval 2 itself. Any mod with more than 21 factions has this crash at the faction selection screen. The screen will also crash if you stay idle at it for more than two minutes.
Does this crash happen to you in Custom Battles as well with the Kokiri? Could you send a crash log on over to here: Twcenter.net
Sending a crash log to the bug forums might help pinpoint the cause: Twcenter.net
I think the only way to find out is to give it a try. The game reacts extremely differently for different people.
1. There's sadly a strict hardcoded limit for units in the game's engine. It's been equally split between all the playable factions (12 units each) and NPC factions (3 units each).
2. Retraining doesn't restore a unit's number, it adds armor and weapon upgrades if I recall correctly. Units automatically replenish their numbers when garrisoned in a settlement that has the building they are trained at, but only one unit at a time.
Nothing bad came of the event thankfully. Still not sure about what the person's intent was or who they actually were.
Have you installed the Hotfix? It's pretty much necessary.
I have not changed the menu music. I have not removed battle music either, I have only added in more music as you suggested.
If you are using the Steam version of Medieval 2, the installer is set to the default path. If you are using the CD version, it's installed in SEGA\Medieval II Total War\mods\Hyrule
Do you have the hotfix?
You can send crash logs here: Twcenter.net
Which heroes are sinking?
Procedure #1 at the following link is the best way to run it through Steam: Forums.totalwar.com
All the massive changes to factions require the older Historia Mission be redone and overhauled. It's several months of work and I did not want to delay a new release for a low demand feature.
It works for the CD version as well, you'll just have to change the location the game installs if you use the CD version.
- Depending on what faction you play as some other factions might not be inclined to attack you (if you have a large standing army) or be diplomatic with you (if the faction's AI is isolationist such as the Fairies)
- You need at least two more cities relative to the characters you already have in order to get more. So if you have four characters, you need six or more cities to trigger adopting a new character.
- There are no ships in the game, just trade fleets for Lanayru Province.
- This mod is done entirely by one person. It's an insanely massive effort that has taken seven years to get to this point. It takes hundreds upon hundreds of hours to animate and render cinematics, hundreds of hours to create each and every single model, create all their custom animations, and double that time to look at crash logs and bug fix. Without help I probably have over two decades of work left to do.
I'm not sure why it would do that. Did the 4.0 installer work or did it also have the same problem? If you cant get it to work, here's the files to be manually put in: Dropbox.com
I have tried to get help from other teams and members of the Total War Community. Everyone seems to pretty much ignore me and my requests for help. My mod has pretty much been a one man team from the start for years.
They have been temporarily removed, but down the road will make their way back in (as well as other Twili of different glow colors.)
If you'd like I might be able to make you a simple patch that just makes all the Twili red for you.
Please send your crash log here: Twcenter.net
I am just one person working on this mod and am massively overwhelmed with crash reports and virtually no one is helping me right now and it takes hundreds of hours to fix all of this.
Could you send your crash logs on over the forums, it might end up helping out: Twcenter.net