This member has provided no bio about themself...
Awesome work, Outcasts!!! :)
I have too a few suggestions for future improving:
1) NPC animations, facial expressions.
2) Optional First person camera? At least for narrow places like inside houses, etc. For large outside enviroments the third person is perfect.
3) Adjustable FOV in the menu configuration options. Like resolutions or v-sync. I think tha a FOV slider with values between 70 and 100 should be a standar on today games.
4) More detailed textures on distanced objects/lands.
5) This is a bit hard,I know, It's posible to implement OpenAL sound?
6) More news from this project soon!!!! ;)
Good luck, and congratulations for the awesome work.
Edit I've found the cutter voice awesome, maybe too young, but awesome anyway.
Well I'm disagree a lot with the changue of engine. I think your reasons are very clear (console focus).
I'm sorry but I've seen enough games on PC limitated because of the old hardware and the crappy interface of consoles. And goodbye Linux.
Untracking. Good luck anyway.
Hey!!! No news since January...
Is the project stopped?
I sent you an email for the spanish translation task. Is vacant this position?
Arx Fatalis was a fantastic game :) Keep this mod (err.. G.A.M.E.) alive!
I can help you only spreading info of the game, sorry.
A suggestion: Why not to change to the UDK? This would help to attract more attention.
Good luck and dont let the mod die. Arx Fatalis deserve a prequel like this!